From breaches to data hacks, the world of data privacy is always an eventful one. We are right at the forefront of innovation and data privacy and are always looking for hard-working barrier breakers to join our team! Are you looking to pivot to the data privacy landscape? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that is eager to hear from you? Are you interested in democratizing data for consumers? Do you feel your current company is lacking a strategy around the next generation of identifiers and data? If the answer is yes - Killi is the right spot for you.
We are looking to add a highly motivated and results-oriented senior seller who wants to make a change and get involved in an inspiring start-up at the forefront of privacy and consumer consent.
Who you are:
- You are a hunter. We will teach you the product and industry, but we won’t teach you how to sell - you have to bring that to the table.
- You work best in an environment of accountability. What does this mean? Your funnel is tight, your product and industry knowledge is top shelf, and your sales discipline is excellent.
- You need little direction on your day-to-day tasks and are great at communicating your progress to those around you.
- You appreciate sales is correlated to outreach, meetings, and qualification. You know what is required to make a sale and a goal, and you structure your days around these.
- You study the market and have a passion for emerging technologies and trends. #curiosity.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- You are a proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and action-oriented individual who can accomplish goals.
- You have high energy and bring a positive attitude into everything you do.
- Winning is important to you.
What you will be responsible for:
- Generating revenue through new and existing relationships.
- Creating and maintaining sales pipeline reports and managing reports weekly.
- Working with senior management to develop and consistently execute comprehensive sales objectives, strategies, and plans.
- Representing the company at various marketing events while contributing to the marketing collateral, pitches, and case studies.
What we need from you:
- 3-5 years of brand and/or ad agency sales experience.
- Digital experience is a must especially working directly with data.
- Experience with DMPs (Liveramp, Oracle, etc.) and/or DSP (Trade desk, Google, Xandr) is a plus.
- A network of planners and buyers in agencies or brand side.
- A clear track record of revenue generation and making sales goals.
- Experience using CRMs for pipeline management (Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc.)
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running with limited supervision.
- You are guaranteed to learn more in 30 days here than you will in 3 years anywhere else.
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging, and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for unlimited career growth.
- Stock Options.
- Monthly wellbeing fund to be used for fitness and mindfulness.
- Professional development fund for training and education.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Work from anywhere.