From breaches to hacks, the world of data privacy and consent is always an eventful one. Seriously. There is always something going on. We are right at the forefront when it comes to innovation and data privacy, and are always looking for hard-working, barrier breakers to join our team! Are you looking to pivot to the data privacy landscape? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that is eager to hear from you?
Killi is excited to announce that we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. The challenges are complex and exciting. The qualified candidate will work with an agile team of engineers and must thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment with varied multi-disciplinary projects.
What you will be responsible for:
- Take accountability and responsibility for maintaining and building cloud infrastructure and managing platform components through codifying infrastructure, security, automation and driving enablement.
- Security implementation and posturing of our AWS infrastructure.
- Automation of deployment and configuration through Infrastructure as Code scripting.
- Be a passionate advocate of DevOps principles and practices and engage with Development teams to promote DevOps adoption.
- Review and provide feedback on product functional specifications and design specifications.
- Research and recommend new technologies and toolsets.
- Continuously improve performance and proactively identify and resolve bottlenecks that will reduce time to build and deliver our software.
- Participate in incident and problem resolution as it relates to production infrastructure.
- Documentation of processes and troubleshooting issues.
What we need from you:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, and/or similar experience.
- Experience in a similar role or lead/solo DevOps role and ability to work with external contractors/vendors.
- CI/CD practices and implementation (Jenkins, Bitrise, GitHub, Blue/Green deployment)
- Scripting knowledge(Shell, Ruby, Python) and in-depth knowledge in Linux/Unix networking.
- Configuration & Provisioning Management knowledge (Helm, Ansible, Chef, etc).
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform or similar)
- Experience working with Containerization (Docker Compose and Kubernetes).
- Expert knowledge in AWS essential services (EC2/ECS/EKS, S3, IAM, RDS, MKS (Kafka))
- Exposure and Experience with Advanced AWS Services (API Gateway,Kinesis, Lambda, ElasticSearch, Redshift, DynamoDB, REDIS/ElastiCache)
- Expert knowledge in AWS networking (Internet gateways, VPC, subnets, Route53, VPNs)
- Knowledge of AWS monitoring and logging (CloudWatch, Systems Manager, Config, Trusted Advisor)
- Security by Design and Security Principles
- Exposure to Disaster Recovery Planning and Preparedness
- A combination of a developer and systems administration background would be ideal.
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly.
What you will get from us:
- Work from anywhere opportunity.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Stock options.
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Wellness and Professional Development Fund.